Shop Indie Bookstores

Friday, July 03, 2009

Laying Low for the Holiday

Laying low for the July 4th holiday weekend, but if your book cover jones just won't quit, or you're new to the site, here are the most read posts of the year so far:

The BDR's Favorites of 2008

The BDR's Favorites of 2007

The BDR's Favorites of 2006


Books on Book Covers

The Craftsman

As always, thanks for stopping by. Traffic for The BDR is up 35% for the year so far, and I can't thank you enough for that.

Be safe, be nice, see you soon.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

I see you now include a link to some of the books, I wish you had done that in earlier years. You are feeding my addictions, because.... sometimes I do judge a book by its cover...

Theresa, I am a bibliophile, I cannot safely navigate a bookstore without seriously compromising my bank account....