Shop Indie Bookstores

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Guest Blogger Tom Kelly

I've arranged what I hope will be a nice treat for y'all. Author Tom Kelly has graciously agreed to guest-host this blog from October 23-27.

Tom is the author of three novels: Payback (1997), The Rackets (2001), and Empire Rising (2005). Both The Rackets and Empire Rising were selected as Notable Books of the Year by the New York Times; read a review of Empire Rising by Joe Klein here.

Tom won't be posting cover designs, although he might be willing to discuss the covers for his books -- I'll make sure they're available for all to see. But the real point is to do something different for a week, and I thought it would be fun to have a great writer answer some of your questions. (Lord knows how much this is going to cost me in beer, but it's worth it :-))

If you haven't read Tom's books, grab a copy below. You'll be glad you did.

No comments: