Shop Indie Bookstores

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Help Me Give Credit Where Credit Is Due

Spurred on by several requests to do so -- and because it's just a good idea -- it's time to start giving the designers whose work is featured here credit for their creations.

So if you know who's designed something featured here and if I haven't already noted the designer's name, please email TheBookDesignReview@yahoo.com or leave a comment on the post itself. I'll try to keep track of all the people who contribute and maybe we'll find a nice publisher who will give us some books to give away as a thank you.

My solemn vow to you, dear reader? I will:

1. Always carry a pen.
2. Carry paper, too.
3. Conquer my fear of said pen puncturing my scrotum.

So first off: anyone know who designed that amazing Allen Shawn memoir (below)?

No comments: