Shop Indie Bookstores

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Something to Tell You

Because I won't be blogging next week -- others will -- I've been cleaning house, reviewing a bunch of half-written posts that had been languishing in draft mode.

I had intended to publish Rex Bonomelli's design for Something to Tell You (top) after featuring the Faber & Faber UK edition (middle; original post here), but I never did. Jennifer Heuer's design for the forthcoming US paperback (bottom) is a good enough reason to post all three.

PS: Check out Faceout Book's interview w/ Rex.




6 comments:

Ian Koviak said...

Damn. Well, if it isn't Rex week. Lovely covers here. Each one so uniquely executed.

Something To Tell You is as fun as it gets. One of those cover you really hope everyone like because of how much time it appears to have taken...

In a funny way it reminds me of Kieth Herrings.

Ian Koviak said...

I'm referring to the middle one BTW.

the nike nabokov said...

It's Rex Week!

Joseph said...

I know! :-)

Sergio said...

I love the last one. The color palate, the illustration and the handmade type all work really well together to create a feeling of intimacy. Definitely feels like a world where whispering takes place. It really supports the title well.

Deeba PAB said...

I like the first one... it got my attention!